When to request assistance via Ticket?
The reasons for being able to open a Support Ticket can be many. We will respond to any need, however, there are cases where it is essential to open a Ticket, as everything stays tracked and is much safer for you.
The cases in which to open a Ticket are:
- A product is defective (Lifetime Warranty)
- Do you want to make a Return (Satisfied or Refunded)
- You want to replace one product with another
- Would you like to request a trade-in (Ricable Upgrade)
- You have problems using a product
How does it work in detail?
If you have not yet logged in or have yet to register with the site, do so now, before opening a Ticket.
The moment you have your credentials to access the site, follow these simple instructions:
2. Log into your Message Board by clicking on My Account.
3. Click on the Service and Support icon and open a new Ticket or browse the ones already open.