When to ask for assistance via Ticket?
There can be many reasons for opening a Support Ticket. We will respond to any need, however there are cases where it is essential to open a Ticket, as everything stays tracked and is much safer for you.
The cases in which to open a Ticket are:
- A product is defective (Lifetime Warranty)
- You want to make a Return (Satisfied or Refunded)
- You want to replace a product with another
- You want to request a trade-in (Ricable Upgrade)
- You have problems using a product
How does it work in detail?
If you are not yet logged in or have yet to register with the site, please do so now before opening a Ticket.
As soon as you have your credentials to access the site, follow these simple instructions:
2. Log into your Dashboard by clicking on My Account.
3. Click on the Service and Support icon and open a new Ticket or consult the ones already open.