INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF APRIL 27, 2016 ("GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION")
It is our intention to safeguard the privacy of our visitors and/or customers; this policy explains how your personal information will be handled.
Via Novara 99/B - 28047 Oleggio (NO), Italy
Owner's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, are: email, Cookies, and Usage Data. In detail, the following data will be collected:
- Information about your computer and your visits to our site;
- information regarding any transaction conducted between you and us or otherwise in connection with our site, including information regarding any purchase you make of our products and services;
- information you provide to us so that we can register you for our web services, email notifications, etc.
- Any other information you decide to send us.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to provide them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users in doubt about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
Method And Place Of Processing Of Data Collected
Mode Of Treatment
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators personnel) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Basis Of Treatment
The Owner processes Personal Data related to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Holder's operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country where the User is located. To obtain more information about the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data processing details. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. Should any of the transfers just described take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data are processed and kept for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed;
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller;
- when the processing is based on the User's consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until that consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose Of Data Collection
The User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Management of User databases, Statistics, Management of landing pages and invitation pages, Payment management and Remarketing and behavioral targeting. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of processing and the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Personal Data Processing Details
User Database Management
These types of services allow the Owner to build User profiles from an email address, name or any other information the User provides to this Application, as well as to track the User's activities through statistical features. This Personal Data may also be cross-referenced with publicly available information about the User (such as profiles on social networks) and used to build private profiles that the Owner may view and use to improve this Application.
Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions taken on this Application. Services in Detail:
Management Of Landing Pages And Invitation Pages
This type of service allows you to build and manage landing pages and invitation pages, i.e., pages presenting a product or service, which may allow you to enter your contact information, such as your email address.
The management of these pages involves the processing, by these services, of Personal Data collected through these pages, including that of the Usage Data. Services in detail:
Remarketing And Behavioral Targeting
This type of services allows this Application and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertisements based on the User's past use of this Application.
In addition to the opt-out possibilities offered by the services below, the User may opt out with respect to receiving cookies related to a third-party service by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page. Services in Detail:
Payment processing services allow this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. The data used for payment is acquired directly from the operator of the requested payment service without being processed in any way by this Application.
Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment. Services in Detail:
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data;
- Object to the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below;
- access to their Data. You have the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed;
- verify and request correction. Users may verify the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected;
- Obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation;
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller;
- Receive their Data or have their Data transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto;
- propose complaint. The User may bring a complaint to the relevant data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details About the Right of Objection
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users should note that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes Data with direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to Exercise Rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More Information About Treatment
Defense In Litigation
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System Logs And Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services it uses may collect System Logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information Not Contained In This Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response To "Do Not Track" Requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is encouraged to consult their respective privacy policies.
Personal Data (Or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, including in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including by third party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the User's operating system and computer environment.
The individual using this Application who, except where otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (Or Manager)
Data Controller (Or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (O EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document is understood to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User's device.