Kit of 4 splitter forks for termination of Y-shaped bipolar Power cables.
These sleeves can be used to terminate cables Speaker, to provide protection and finish to the conductors. They are ideal for round bipolar cables, and although in most cases they are used for Speaker cables, they can also be used for all cables with similar requirements.
They are available in 4 sizes and come in kits of 4 pieces. Below you can see a diagram with all the technical specifications and various sizes.
The diameters that make up this model are described below:
- Model: MG2
- Diameter D1:12 mm - This is the access diameter of the unsheathed tubular cable
- Diameter D2: 5.5 mm - This is the diameter where the conductors should pass through
- Diameter D3: 7.5 mm - This is the outer diameter of the two bifurcations, important for connector selection
The lengths that constitute this model are described below:
- Model: MG2
- Length L1: 105 mm - This is overall length of the piece
- Length L2: 35 mm - This is length of the part that sheaths on the cable to be sheathed
- Length L3: 70 mm - This is length of the two bifurcations
- As a rubbery element, diameters and lengths may differ slightly from what is described, so please consider a fair margin when choosing a product.
- To better finish the cable, you can purchase our stockings. In this case consider an increase of about two millimeters in the diameter of the tamped cable.
- To professionally secure the sleeves to the cable, we recommend the use of our heat shrink sleeves.
- If needed, you can use cable grommet lubricant to ease the insertion of the conductors.
Model MG2 is suitable for use with the following Ricable cables:
- Custom Speaker U40
OUTER COLOR: Glossy Black
Ricable termination sleeves are made of a special vinyl material that is very soft, flexible and has a glossy effect that allows it to retain its physical characteristics for a very long time.
They are made hot, with a special oil mold and then individually cleaned of residues. Since they have no welding points, they have a very important mechanical seal, even in demanding use destinations.
Buy Custom MG2
Versatility of use
"Professionally terminating a cable allows you to ensure longer product life, at the neuralgic connection points."
"Try them with socks and heat shrink, you will make a product that is also very nice to look at"
"Y-termination sleeves, are available in 4 different variants, look at the size summary diagram, to always choose the one best suited to your needs"
The Right Cable for Your Every Need
Ricable produces a catalog of Custom Installation mounts that are a perfect match for many applications and different industries. Choose Reliable, Perfomant and Extreme Quality supports for your fabrications.
If you are a DIYer and aspire to make Hi-Fi cables with high performance, Ricable Custom is the best support for your creations.
If you are a Home Audio Hi-Fi installer and need to wire with quality and reliability, Ricable Custom offers you a high-performance and reliable product.
Whether you need to set up a Live system, a conference room, a piped system, with Ricable Custom you will find media with unique and lasting performance.
Car Audio Hi-Fi
Are you a Car Audio enthusiast or professional? Ricable Custom offers you world-class quality for your high-performance Car Hi-Fi systems.
Buy Custom MG2
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 4 cm|