Cable Protection Sleeves Ricable Custom
The Ricable Custom cable cut-resistant stockings are the best solution for protect your cables from external agents, both chemical and mechanical. They are made with double Polyethylene component, one part spun and one part braided. Due to this special processing, unlike standard sheaths on the market, the cable coverage is total, which guarantees the many advantages over standard socks.
Total coverage offers an aesthetic advantage, in fact with the conduits Ricable Custom, you no longer have to worry of the basic color of the cable, because with any cable the coverage will be total and the aesthetics identical. This is a fundamentally important aspect for cable builders, as with normal sheaths you can always glimpse the background color and in some cases lettering present on the cable, while with sheaths Ricable Custom this aspect is irrelevant, because the coverage is total.
- Increased resistance to bending
- Increased resistance to weathering (humidity, sun, wind)
- Increased mechanical strength (crunching, twisting, etc...)
- Increased resistance to abrasion
- Resistance to Diesel and Gasoline, engine chemicals and cleaning solvents
- Expandable, allows use on many different cable diameters
- Halogen Free - Contains no halogens in the composition
- Flame retardant - In case of fire, the sheath burns very slowly
- Sheathed cable always has the same aesthetic, regardless of the color of the cable itself
- Full coverage prevents any writing on the cable jacket from being seen
- Refined braiding makes for a more aesthetically pleasing product
- The braiding type with double material, provides a more impactful tactile experience
Socks Ricable Custom can be used in so many areas. In the professional they allow the cable to be protected from cuts, crushing, and chemical/physical agents. In the amateur they allow, in addition to protecting the cable, to give a personal exethetics to harnesses of all kinds.
It is advisable to purchase the stocking in a longer length than the cable to be covered, since widening it will cause it to become shorter. In general, the braid should be 20 percent longer than the cable (for example, with a 2 m cable, a 2.40 m braid will be needed).
Find the Right Stretch Sheath
This stocking Ricable Custom is available by the linear meter or in pre-packaged skeins. Following are the codes:
Code BB13 - Sale by the linear meter (1 quantity = 1 meter) delivered in a single cut
Code BB13/10 - Skein of 10 meters
Code BB13/20 - Skein of 20 meters
The Sock you are viewing has these characteristics.
For which cables is it good?
Minimum diameter mm 10
Maximum diameter mm 16
Technique and Aesthetics
Ricable Braided Socks are available in various color combinations and various sizes and are sold by the linear meter or in pre-packaged skeins.
It's time to unleash your creativity by protecting your cables with a superb Quality product!
- Material: Polyethylene
- Halogen Free
- UL Flame Retardant VW-1
- Operating temperature: -75°C / 125°C
- Melting Temperature: 230 °C
- Certified CE, Rohs, UL, SGS, FCC
The Right Cable for Your Every Need
Ricable produces a catalog of Custom Installation mounts that are a perfect match for many applications and different industries. Choose Reliable, Perfomant and Extreme Quality supports for your fabrications.
If you are a DIYer and aspire to make Hi-Fi cables with high performance, Ricable Custom is the best support for your creations.
If you are a Home Audio Hi-Fi installer and need to wire with quality and reliability, Ricable Custom offers you a high-performance and reliable product.
Whether you need to set up a Live system, a conference room, a piped system, with Ricable Custom you will find media with unique and lasting performance.
Car Audio Hi-Fi
Are you a Car Audio enthusiast or professional? Ricable Custom offers you world-class quality for your high-performance Car Hi-Fi systems.
Buy your stocking now