Find the Right Shrink Sleeve
The Sheath you are viewing has these characteristics.
Diameter before shrinkage: 22 mm
Diameter after shrinkage: 11 mm
Shrink ratio: 2:1
(shrinks to half its original diameter)
In the diagram you can see all black heat shrink tubing with 2:1 shrinkage, that is, capable of shrinking to half their starting diameter.
If the sheath you are viewing is too small or too large for your use, you can easily search for the code that best fits your needs.
- Made of high quality cross-linked polyolefin
- Rubberized effect surface for the best tactile experience
- Excellent flexibility and resistance to abrasion and bending
- Halogen Free - Contains no halogens in the composition
- Ideal for insulating and protecting
- Corrosion resistant
- Does not attack copper and preserves its oxidation
- Shrinkage with temperature from 84° to 120°C
- Operating temperature: -45°C to 125°C
- Certified CE, RoHS, UL, SGS, FCC
- Flame retardant - In case of fire, the sheath burns very slowly
Shrink Tubing Ricable Custom
Heat shrink tubing is a type of extruded polyolefin sheathing that can be cut to size and, when heated, adheres to the joint conforming to it, protecting and insulating it. The cross-linked polyolefin from which Ricable Custom sheaths are made is extremely flexible and soft to the touch, so it also allows for very attractive and professional visible finishes.
Its applications are virtually endless, and its ease of processing, combined with its technical and physical characteristics, makes it indispensable in many professional and amateur wiring. It is available in various colors and shrinkage ratios, and all versions have no surface lettering.
How they are used
How to tighten
- The sheath Ricable Custom can be shrunk with a hot air gun or possibly with a heat shrink oven from a temperature of at least 84 °C.
How it is employed
- Measure the diameter of the cable and select the appropriate conduit, i.e., one that is wide enough to fit the splice, but that when heated will adhere well to the point to be insulated.
- For example, for a joint of about 8 mm, it would be correct to select 10/12 mm sheathing considering the 2:1 shrinkage factor.
- Cut a piece of conduit to length, also considering a slight retraction in length.
- Slide the sheath over the joint you intend to insulate.
- Heat the sheath with the heat gun until it shrinks and forms a tight wrap around the joint.
Buy Your Shrink Sleeve Now
Code B222 - Sold by the linear meter (1 quantity = 1 meter) in a single cut
Code B222/5 - 5-meter hank
Code B222/10 - Skein of 10 meters
The Right Cable for Your Every Need
Ricable produces a catalog of Custom Installation mounts that go wonderfully well with many applications and different industries. Choose, for your implementations, supports that are Reliable, Perfomant and of extreme Quality.
If you are a DIYer and aspire to make Hi-Fi cables with high performance, Ricable Custom is the best support for your creations.
If you are a Home Audio Hi-Fi installer and need to wire with quality and reliability, Ricable Custom offers you a high-performance and reliable product.
Whether you need to set up a Live system, a conference room, a piped system, at Ricable Custom you will find media with unique and lasting performance.
Car Audio Hi-Fi
Are you a Car Audio enthusiast or professional? Ricable Custom offers you world-class quality for your high-performance Car Hi-Fi systems.
No reviews yet.