Find the right shrink sleeve
The sheath you are viewing has these characteristics
Diameter before shrinkage: 22 mm
Diameter after shrinkage: 11 mm
Shrink Ratio: 2:1
(shrinks to half its original diameter)
In the diagram you can see all the black heat shrink tubing with a 2:1 shrinkage, i.e. able to shrink up to half of their original diameter.
If the conduit you are viewing is too small or too large for your use, you can easily search for the code that best suits your needs.
- Made of high quality cross-linked polyolefin
- Rubberized surface for the best tactile experience
- Excellent flexibility and resistance to abrasion and bending
- Halogen Free - Does not contain halogens in the composition
- Ideal for insulating and protecting
- Corrosion resistant
- Does not attack copper and preserves its oxidation
- Shrinkage with temperature from 84° to 120°C
- Operating temperature: from -45°C to 125°C
- Certified CE, RoHS, UL, SGS, FCC
- Flame Retardant - In case of fire, the sheath burns very slowly
Heat Shrink Tubing Ricable Custom
Heat shrinkable tubing is a type of extruded polyolefin tubing that can be cut to size and, once heated, adheres to the joint, conforming to it, protecting and insulating it. The cross-linked polyolefin used to make Ricable Custom is extremely flexible and soft to the touch, so it also allows for very attractive and professional visible finishes.
Its applications are practically infinite and its ease of processing, together with its technical and physical characteristics, make it indispensable in many professional and amateur cable harnesses. It is available in various colours and shrink ratios and all versions have no surface markings.
How to use
How do you tighten
- The sheath Ricable Custom can be shrunk using a hot air gun or possibly a heat shrink oven from a temperature of at least 84 °C.
How to use
- Measure the diameter of the cable and select the appropriate conduit, i.e., one that is wide enough to fit the splice, but will adhere well to the point to be insulated when heated.
- For example, for a joint of about 8 mm it would be correct to select a 10/12 mm conduit considering the shrinkage factor 2:1.
- Cut a piece of conduit to length, considering a slight shrinkage in length.
- Slide the sheath over the joint you want to insulate.
- Heat the sleeve with the heat gun until it shrinks and forms a tight wrap around the joint.
Buy your shrink sleeve now
Code B222 - Sold by the linear meter (1 quantity = 1 meter) in a single cut
Code B222/5 - Skein of 5 meters
Code B222/10 - 10 meters skein
The right cable for your every need
Ricable produces a catalogue of supports for Custom Installation that are perfectly suited to many applications and different sectors. Choose, for your realizations, supports Reliable, Perfect and of extreme Quality.
If you are a DIYer and aspire to make high performance Hi-Fi cables, Ricable Custom is the best support for your creations.
If you are an installer of Hi-Fi Home Audio systems and you need to wire with quality and reliability, Ricable Custom offers you a performing and reliable product.
If you need to create a live system, a conference room, a wire broadcasting system, on Ricable Custom you will find supports with unique and lasting performance.
Car Audio Hi-Fi
Are you a Car Audio enthusiast or professional? Ricable Custom offers you world-class quality for your high performance Car Hi-Fi system.